- Join Free or Log In?
- mobile version
- My Account
- help center
- Site Map
1. The function of sterilization can eliminate the main miscellaneous bacteria forming bad breath. Chewing tea can increase salivary gland secretion and help food digestion. It can also remove food residues from the teeth and keep the mouth clean. At the same time, the aroma of tea juice stays in the mouth to remove bad breath.
2, fat reduction, caffeine in tea can increase the secretion of gastric juice, can help digestion, and enhance the ability to break down fat. Oolong tea is also used in tea. Green tea has a more significant fat-reducing effect. You can often drink oolong tea for weight loss. Oolong tea has the effect of preventing absorption of excessively ingested fat and excreting fat from the body.
3. Delay aging. Tea polyphenols in tea have strong antioxidant and physiological activities. They are scavengers of human free radicals, and have a significant effect on delaying the aging of internal organs and skin aging in the human body.
4, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, tea polyphenols have a strong astringent effect, it has obvious inhibition and killing effect on typhoid bacteria, staphylococcus aureus, dysentery bacillus, etc., has anti-inflammatory and antidiarrheal effects. Utilizing the antibacterial and bactericidal effects of tea, it can prevent acute and chronic dysentery.
5, radiation protection, tea contains more tea polyphenols, caffeine, lipopolysaccharides and vitamin C, all have the role of radiation protection, tea polyphenols and its oxidation products have the ability to absorb radioactive substances strontium and cobalt. The combined effect of these nutrients in these radioactive substances is absorbed and excreted through the feces, thereby eliminating their internal radiation effects.
6, anti-caries, tea contains fluorine, fluoride ions have great affinity with the calcium of the teeth, can become a kind of "fluorapatite" that is more difficult to dissolve in acid, as if a layer of protection is added to the teeth It can improve the ability of teeth to prevent acid and caries. Drinking tea, rinsing with tea, brushing your teeth or using tea-containing toothpaste can effectively prevent dental caries.
7. Prevent intestinal diseases. The polyphenols in tea can coagulate and precipitate proteins. Tea polyphenols can bind to single-cell bacteria to coagulate proteins. Organic acids such as fatty acids and aromatic acids have bactericidal effects and are used to treat intestines. Road medicine.
8. Inhibition of cardiovascular diseases, tea contains a large amount of tea polyphenols, which has an important effect on the body's fat metabolism and can inhibit the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular effects, especially the catechins ECG and catechins in tea polyphenols. Theaflavin EGC and its oxidized product theaflavin can clear blood coagulation, inhibit atherosclerotic plaque formation to a certain extent, and thus play a role in inhibiting atherosclerosis.
The disadvantages of eating tea
1. Chewing tea leaves should be chewed with boiled water, because during the process of frying or being polluted by the outside world, a substance called benzopyrene is formed, which is a carcinogenic effect like Aspergillus flavus Organic compounds can induce chromosomal and genetic aberrations or mutations in normal human cells.
2, benzopyrene is difficult to dissolve in water, and the content of tea is not much, there is no danger in drinking tea, but some people start chewing tea without the tea being bubbled. May exceed the safe amount of benzopyrene, posing a risk of carcinogenesis.