Tea Ceremony - the Beauty of Tea
Published: Sunday 16 June, 2019
- The tea ceremony is the way to appreciate the beauty of tea. It is also regarded as an art of living with tea and tea, a tea-based living etiquette, and a lifestyle of tea. It is a kind of beautiful and beautiful ceremony through tea, tea, tea, tea, friendship, beauty, morality, study, and traditional virtues. Drinking tea can calm down and calm the mind, helping to cultivate sentiment and remove distracting thoughts.
- The spirit of tea ceremony is the core of tea culture. The tea ceremony is known as the embodiment of Taoism.
- The tea ceremony culture originated in China, and was introduced to Japan and North Korea during the Southern Song Dynasty. It declined in China after the Yuan Dynasty. Nowadays, tea culture has become popular in Japan.
- The procedure for making tea is exquisite and can be followed by the following procedures:
- 1. Washing tea: Pour boiling water into the pot and pour it out quickly.
- 2. Brewing: boiling water into the pot again, the spout "nodding" three times during the pouring process, the so-called "Phoenix three nod", to show the guests. "Spring breeze noodles": the water should be higher than the mouth of the pot, with the lid Go to the end of tea.
- 3. Seal the pot: Cover the lid and pour the pot with boiling water.
- 4. Split cups: Group the smelling cups and the cups with tea clips and place them on the saucer. “Yu liquid back to the pot”: Pour the tea soup in the pot into the fair cup, so that everyone can taste the tea with the same color, fragrance and taste.
- 5. Separate the pot: Pour the tea soup into the smelling cup, and the tea pot is full.
- 6. Tea: Treat yourself with tea.
- 7. Smell: The customer pours the tea into the teacup and sniffs the lingering fragrance in the fragrant cup.
- 8. Pinhao: The guests use the three fingers to pick up the cup, and sip it in three sips in the accompaniment of the guzheng. The net hand, first to attract tea people, please come to enjoy tea, then the rewards: tea to pay attention to the use of porcelain porcelain - Jingdezhen porcelain. Yixing teapot. The hot cup is poured into the teapot, the fair cup, the smell cup, and the cup, and the sanitary ware is warmed. "Oolong into the palace": Put the oolong tea into the teapot.
- Tea ceremony should follow certain rules. In the Tang Dynasty, to overcome the nine difficulties, namely, creation, other, equipment, fire, water, sputum, end, boil, drink. In the Song Dynasty, there were three points and three no teas. The "three points" were new tea, sweet springs, and cleansers. The weather was good, and the good-flowing and scent-like customers were one; on the contrary, it was "three nos". . The Ming Dynasty was the thirteen and seven taboos. "Thirteen Yi" is a no-brainer, two good guests, three independent sitting, four poems, five strokes of Han, six monks, seven sleeps, eight nights, nine clear, ten fine, eleven hearts, Twelve appreciating, thirteen literary children; "seven taboos" are not as good as law, two evils, three main guests are not rhyme, four crowns are sturdy, five savory grotesque, six busy and redundant, seven walls between the desk is more evil .